View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 11:05 AM
[ACL]
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
After looking through everything, I'm wondering if it was the recent changes to the commit on 9/21 that broke it. ACL, have you tried to compile since making those changes? Anyone else care to give it a try?

I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for to get it working, but I'm going to try using an older defconfig file tomorrow and see if that allows it to finish compiling.
i compile every night ..lol. but u know how things are.

I got your pm about missing files. I'll try a fresh build tonight and see whats the deal. Right now if you know those files are really missing you should be able to get them from a .32 kernel. Thats where this driver came from.

Ok, you can try these patches out. They include the files that may be missing.

http://hotfile.com/dl/71046722/3b787...patch.zip.html

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by [ACL]; 09-22-2010 at 11:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.