View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:20 AM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Synching Epic and Outlook, Hotspot,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grateful Dave View Post
Thank you gten and Darren.wisn1. I looked at that chart on syncdroid (actually reviewed it before posting) and it seems like there is no product that sync's Outlook e-mail, calender, etc over the wireless using an exchange server. One, Gsyncit, goes through Google. It seems to have a lot pf problems. I think you first push it to google from you PC and then sync it on you phone. What if you are awy from your computer? Its a mobile phone. Yuk. Am I stuck with Windows Mobile? Thanks!

David
Oh, the chart is for outlook sync...exchange sync is in there natively. Exchange != Outlook...

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)