Hugo381
PPCGeeks Regular

Hugo381 is keeping up the good workHugo381 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Gallery says "No Media Found"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi-tech View Post
I was getting the same issue on the two 8/30 blazn and previous build, forced media scans didn't help. This time I put the 9/16 ref build on, and now my media can be seen. Not sure if some of that removed 'bloatware' affected the media scanning. Give the ref build a shot.

Also noticed the text/font aligns better in the ref build (labeled text used to overlap adjacent select circle/boxes in blazn build cutting off the 1st and 2nd letters of the label).
I've only been using the Reference Builds for the past month. I have formatted the SD Cards and installed latest Reference builds but no luck on 3 of my SD Cards with reading media. I can browse my content with a Astro File Manager but other Apps that require an SD Card for data storage say there isnt an SD Card installed and Gallery doesnt see any pics and for Ringtones or Notifications it doesnt display any media files either. Its weird because it all works fine on 1 card but not on the rest, but I used to be able to use atleast 2 of the 3 before with no problems but since the Sound Fix builds those two wont work.