View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:52 PM
montecristo1
PPCGeeks Regular

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: A site with cheap Evo battery + charger??

Like strangelifemike posted, the Chinese 3000mAh extended battery with cover, under $10.67- free shipping- on ebay, is the place to go.

There is a thread on Android forums that give more details about the results. As for me, At 8am, my battery (Chinese battery- as it referred on Android's forum) was fully charged at 100%. As of now, 7:45 pm, it is at 59%, without charging! So i have gone without charging for almost 12 hours and still has about 40% to go. I used my phone with normal use; texting, phone calls, surfing the net and streaming radio for a bit.

This battery with the back cover, didn't really add much to the back. It snapped in snugly. Best bet of all, it still fits in my Seidio holster, and home cradle.

Battery worth my $10. The seller on ebay for this battery is rundacom09- coming from Hong Kong so give it time to get to your home in the U.S.- took 13 days for me- Cali.