View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:09 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: So what the cool things Android can do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
I figured you meant the OS. I read that MS is supposed to develop WM for the next few years, at least for businesses, but who knows what'll happen...
They are developing it as windows embedded..windows embedded is not going away anywhere FOR A LONG TIME..it is a HUGE money maker for them outside the cellphone industry on things like pdas and other portable equipment. Some are even loaded upon equipment as terminals and even cars(example: Ford, KIA, FIAT)..so if your car ends up lagging/crashing..well..

Windows Embedded will also show up in phones BUT, it won't be in top end phones and most likely end up in Rugged or business oriented phones.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)