View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 07:27 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4f1050 View Post
I know that part, now that we have the OS on the SDCARD and we install software it goes to SDCARD, but what about when we install software on Windows Mobile, where is our "hard drive" for the phone? If RAM gets wiped out when we power-cycle the device, where are these programs getting installed at? I install to "DEVICE" not "SDCARD" so there must be some "memory" that doesn't get wiped out on power-cycle....
WinMo has nothing to do with this topic, so I'm done responding to these OT posts... Sorry for dragging it out so long mods! If a mod could break this out into another thread that's not in Android Dev, I'd be happy to continue talking to you about it.