View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 11:04 AM
pavanmaverick
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpavanmaverick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Blazing Fast & Stable* Maverick MobileShell ROM *SYS 23135* UPDATED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Hey maverick. I cant send MMS or recieve with the Sprint version. I have no errors, it just sits in my outbox and never sends or downloads the message
Don't know what to tell ya. Mine is working just fine. Did you check the MMS server settings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
also, how come i can not open the "INPUT" settings under Personal? i love the ROM. just wish things worked better
Never noticed this before. But you are right. My guess is that there are no input setting to change, so the panel never got created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkraze View Post
ok maverick.... for some reason I personally noticed...(not just yours) but lets say Im happy with the rom...and after a week's use.....all of the sudden on some day..the thing will just completly HARD RESET its self....I mean last time it did it...i was just Scrolling through the home screen and then .. *vibrates* ...HTC TOUCH PRO 2...its like wth just happend...and i dont feel like re setting all the settings the way i like it. any way just waiting for v3 buddy...
btw you should put up a donation link.

Haha. Thanks for the kind words. Glad you are enjoying the ROM. I have no idea why it hard reset itself. Just too many variables to contend with. Personally, I recommend a soft reset every night to keep things running nicely. I also use SPB backup to run every night so I can get everything back in the event of such a catastrophe. Can't say as I've ever had the phone randomly hard reset itself on me after running fine. Then again, its been a while since I've had the same ROM on the phone for a while