View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:04 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
thanks for the response KIOWA.

When I go into internet sharing, the only option on PC connection is USB. The network connection is set to "phone as modem". (status says "check USB cable connection") When I turn on the WIFI router, it turns on the "internet sharing" button in comm mgr. I've tried using verizon wireless as my internet connection with similar results. It seems it's missing the connection to the internet??? I can connect to the laptop via wifi just fine!

Edit: when i access the internet sharing tab in comm mgr it opens up WIFI router?? I should mention I'm running the Sept 13 cookie version.
ST
ok here's what i do, i got into comm manager>wireless controls>then i hit internet sharing and then it starts up, which automatically enables wifi router and then i can connect my laptop to the "Energy wifi" and surf the internet, now when i try to turn off the internet sharing is when i get the pc connection is by usb and network connection is phone as modem, but like i said that's after i have turned off the wifi, no idea why that comes up after i try to shut it down, but it does, and to actually turn off internet sharing i have to act like i am going to connect by usb and then disconnect before it turns off, a little weird, but i don't use it anyways and even if i did it would be something that i could live with, no idea why you would be having an issue getting it to work, what rom are you on? i'm on 23xxx, are you provisioned? what kind of cabs you have installed?