View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 11:01 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
I appreciate your hard work, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowsquat View Post
afaik the .34 kernel is the AOSP/Senseless kernel.
King is working on making it "Sense-able" but it's still in development.
[KERNEL] [BETA] [2.6.34.5] [4Sense] [Oc] [Uv] #1 "Sorry For the Wait" - xda-developers
thx for the info, I had seen that thread but didn't read much into it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlE View Post
if a rom has app2sd it looks for the ext partition on a sd if it sees it then it activates so now any app you install will go to the ext which basically if spoof internal memory

the rom your using has to have app2sd in it if your seeing your apps still cuz only app2sd utilizes the ext partition

what recovery you using ?
ive found the app2sd was built to work with Ra recovery if you using clock you might not be getting a good wipe of the ext partition.

the best way to see if you getting a good wipe is to use root explorer and look at the app and priv app folder and see if its empty

and as to why they are show up on your sd card is long as app2sd is working it will push any installs to the sd card

Hope all the grief your getting from app2sd won't keep you from including it in future rom builds

Sent From BadAss Evo Using TapaTalk

yeah, the "stock" rom I was using did have app2sd, I did not realize app2sd would activate as such....but it's no longer a issue, I re-partitioned my sd card & wiped it out.....btw, it was the stock 8gb card that came w/ the phone, I'm surprised app2sd even worked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Tony View Post
Thank you Jesus!

Oh and um... Thank you OMJ.
sorry for the delay, the ROM was actually done about 7 hrs ago, but I had to leave & it was still uploading, I'm back home & will be posting very soon!