View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 04:29 PM
silver523
Lurker

silver523 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please help...may have bricked my phone

so i had decided yesterday to flash a new rom. After using task29 (the one with a splash screen) and entering bootloader i had fallen asleep. When i woke up this morning my phone was completely dead. I tried hard resetting to enter bootloader but nothing. My laptop wont recognize my TP2 so I cannot activesync as well. The only thing my phone does is light up red when I put it on the charger (either wall or usb). I do remember my phone had entered bootloader (the tri colored screen) with the USB message before falling asleep so i dont think I did something wrong at that time. I also have flashed many times before so its not like my phone was locked or anything. Is there any other method to enter bootloader if hard resetting does not work. I have heard you can enter bootloader thru the sdcard but im not sure if that will even work since my phone does not hard reset. I have kept my phone currently on the charger but still nothing as well. I am guessing my battery may have drained overnight so im waiting on my friend to see if his TP2 battery may help. Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.