View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 02:30 PM
DavidinCT
VIP Member

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT
Re: VZW Killing Data Plans By End Of The Month

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
dont agree, sprint seems to have mind set of being first or only to do some things imo so if there the only company to have unlim. it could bring lots of new peeps there way.
Not trying to start a fight or anyting but, if your talking about unlimited voice/data/text for $69.99 that sprint and verizon offers, I read a lot about it.

Sprint is calls MOBILE only (any Mobile phone unlimited) with data/text, verizon is Unlimited any number in the US (land or cell) but, Data/text extra. At least they were.

Not sure that vzw is the better deal here but, it was a very nice way to market it, with Sprint, you can call your sisters cell phone all you want but, if you call your mom on her home phone, you will get charged. With VZW you can call them both unlimited but, if you send them an e-mail or text or picture message, you will get charged extra.

Is one cheaper than the other, depends on how you use use/call, all I think it was is a great marketing tool, any way you go, you could get screwed on it.

They are a business to make money, so if everyone else does it and they are making money off it, there will be a way in time that Sprint will follow suit. There are plenty of horror stories about both on this site.

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !

Last edited by DavidinCT; 09-19-2010 at 02:35 PM.