View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 10:55 AM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |Victor|¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy ¯ |Sep 9| 21916|24634 | Sense 2016 / 2.1 / Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xclaw View Post
I was really excited to try out Energy.VICTOR.24634.Titanium.Sep.09.7z but it's very disappointing. After struggling with it for the last week, I have to hard reset 4-6 times day (it'll hardlock randomly when answering or ending calls), the battery life is probably 8 hours and the youtube app just crashes when you try load it.

Is there a significant enough difference between it and the 21916 version? Should I look elsewhere for a Titanium rom, can anyone recommend a similar minimal rom that is Titanium or are these fixable issues?

Thanks!

You could give my Titanium Lt. roms a try.