View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 01:59 AM
twilk
Regular 'Geeker

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Email that I cant delete

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardi lyone View Post
i have been having the same issue, im using my gmail account as a primary email with my evo, and all my yahoo emails have been "crossed" into my gmail and cant delete and it keeps crashing just like user. glad i read post first someone with the same problem. thanks!
Sounds like your yahoo mail is being forwarded to your gmail. Go to google and search something like "why cant I delet my email from Gmail" or something similar like "trouble deleting email on android" links will pop up and if this is a common issue your going to have links directing you to android specific forums with a possible resolotion. Android may seem simple but some of the features are so rooted that things tend to intertwine and cause odd problems. The good news is most these problems have been solved its just a matter of finding a guid to the solution. Google search will allow you to search multiple forums kinda lol. Plus not to hate but it just seems like the forum search on all these forums is really crapy. Sorry PPCGeeks but its not like you're the only one.