View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 11:50 PM
pinkbunniz
Regular 'Geeker

pinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuffpinkbunniz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to pinkbunniz
Re: Evo 4G Available Oct 1~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator352 View Post
60 days or have sold at least 5 sprint phones on new plans, which ever occurs first is what I was told by our sprint rep. I've been with RS now just over 2 months and have blown past the minimum sales requirement so I'm eligible now.

Only caveat to this is that you have to buy the phone outright (full price) with no subsidizing which sucks. I also took the 20% discount instead because: a) can't afford to pay full price for a phone at the moment, and b) I have 5 lines and adding an employee line won't save me a dime.
I have pushed out A LOT of sprint phones lol but unfortunately my store only gets the upgrade customers so i guess i wait another 4 weeks lol not that bad. Hopefully with my evo ill be able to get on. I have a phone that im happy with at the moment and i always put money aside for when a better phone comes out for me so if i dont want to extend contract i dont have to, thats what i did with my tp2 but the evo was different only because i was broke already lol.