View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 05:24 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NAND boot testing. Test 5: SOUND!!!!/Test 7: Single NBH/Serialno/tilt2 fix

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncat55 View Post
you are just being evil to me...=P i know you have it out for me....what do i have to do to get the nand working...still dont know what to down load
Dude, back off seriously. Did you read my post? This is still very experimental. So the directions aren't going to be n00b friendly... No offense, but seriously if you're not sure what to do then you'll just have to stick with the haret builds and wait until this has been tested more thoroughly & is ready for general consumption.

Besides, you just said you know that this isn't a true NAND install in its current available form... So why even ask what you have to do to get the NAND working?!?

Honestly you should just stick with the haret builds until this gets better. When it's ready, then it'll be a lot easier and make a lot more sense. Heck, I tried jumping into Android real early in the development when it wouldn't even boot... It was frustrating, but you can't expect these guys to just lay it all out when they're not quite sure yet. Wait for us to test it more!!