View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 03:16 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmv213 View Post
Does your sound work when you are receiving a call in the new final xdandroid and if so what combo of kernel, rootfs, startup, or reefermattness build are you using? mine will not work unless I enable speakerphone and then disable it. Also how are you overclocking NRG's latest while still being able to boot up haret? I thought this wasn't possible.

Other than the sound issue and some of android processes crashing, I would be moving over full time because this latest build from NRGZ is one of the best I've used for dual booting. How is the zero page pool working out for you? Does the dynamic allocating also supposed to be happening with 21916
The blue word above your post "Android" IS a hyperlink to my recently made Sticky (stuck to the top of that particular forum due to usefulness, etc..?
Also, in my sig line of the 1st post I make each page..
Read it please, I've spend GADS of time making it. Answers ALL your Q's & probably more, after that, please post any Q's in that forum.

Re. zero pp, too soon to tell, haven't even done all my sushimi & mods yet, let alone stress test with apps. :>)) will let everyone know... yes re. dynamic allocation (supposedly... although I have no hard facts, I believe that's the generally accepted understanding of all ROMs @ zero... not much info on it.... Tests by people here have found it almost magic fast... but then pay back & dies after an hour or 3...)

Thanks tons!!

Also, HEY GANG...
ROM Updates - menu item :>))
Start (win key), programs, internet, more, rom updates
Brings up Energy ROMs TP2 CDMA post 4, Change log!! HA!
OK fellow ROM watchers (straightup), for those nail biters waiting for the new ROM to drop… :>))

Last edited by teradog; 09-18-2010 at 03:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.