View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 12:54 PM
cruise350
Regular 'Geeker

cruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcruise350 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MultiTasking for Apps

You guys don't know what multi tasking is apparently. In WM I could have every program open, like a game or 2, word, pdf viewer, IE and mail. I could switch between them and I would be exactly where I left off, the game would still be at the exact same spot, the doc would be open and ready to go IE would still be running where I left off. On my EVO if I am playing a game and switch to email because an email downloaded then when I go back to the game I have to wait for it to start up and load all over again, the same with a doc or whatever. Yes android manages memory better but it does that by shutting down programs and making me start over again and it does run programs in the background very good. Don't get me wrong, I love the EVO and wouldn't go back to my TP2 if you paid me, but the OP was talking about this type of multitasking.
This post has been thanked 1 times.