View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 06:07 AM
gator352
Gatornator

gator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on repgator352 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Evo 4G Available Oct 1~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkbunniz View Post
I had to get a 20% discount on my bill last week for sprint as a rs employee, how long do I have to work with rs to get the employee plan???
60 days or have sold at least 5 sprint phones on new plans, which ever occurs first is what I was told by our sprint rep. I've been with RS now just over 2 months and have blown past the minimum sales requirement so I'm eligible now.

Only caveat to this is that you have to buy the phone outright (full price) with no subsidizing which sucks. I also took the 20% discount instead because: a) can't afford to pay full price for a phone at the moment, and b) I have 5 lines and adding an employee line won't save me a dime.