View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 04:50 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
yeah...but dunno if you noticed or am i the only one,
that sense is yet kinda sluggish in spite of more ram.
and i am getting more freezes after the tweaks tho thats something i can live with.
just wished that sense became more responsive...
i am currently running on the stock pagepool (the way NRG wanted it )
do ya think i could increase PP (with more ram anyways now) and get a better UI?
:>)) I bumped from 12 up to default 18 :>)) & said I'd probably even reflash higher...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I've known about this long before you guys discovered it. If you were here when I first started cookin 6.5.X ROMs, you might remember quickmenu was used as a taskmanager in place of arkswitch. So I know, I just don't like taking out my "crown jewel" which is the start menu. For people that want more RAM.. they know what to do
Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
dude will this save 37MB on 21xxx roms too??
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Thats not my title (37MB).. I save 15ish... often starting around 92 dropping to 88. Crazy fast. It's easy to do, try it, if you don't like it run the restore start menu cab.

Was discussing with NRG, he knew of it a while back... just that the start menu is customized by him & kinda his sig... I do love it, but with the Windows leaks of so many ROMs over the last month, my TP2 was almost unusable. Now that I'm doing it, i'll never go back... crazy.

Please direct any more posts about this here: *HOW TO!
In my sig... be happy to discuss over there, so not to hijack this thread. (plus it puts the thread up near the top for additional discussion)
NRG, THANK YOU!!!!

A NEW CROWN JEWEL

Up the default Page pool please. 24 perhaps even 28?