View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [UPDATE] KD-Font [v1.2.2] [09/14/10] [135 FONTS!!!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
how do you pick which icon applys when you install the app or do you half to use the default icon? if that is so maybe a way for picking the icon since there is a couple options listed by people they have supplied you.
is there any other fonts you might be able to control in the phone?
that is really the only 2 things I could think of
Hmmm.... You can probably use reStart, JMWD Icon Changer, or CSMI to cahnge the icon. I hadn't thought about making an option within the app to change the icon. Let me kick that around and see what all that would entail.