View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:18 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: 2.1 update 2 (sept 16, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksfoster View Post
I ran TB on the whole system as soon as I installed it. Then I used Rot Manager to remove the unwanted programs. At the bottom of the list of backed up apps in TB is the list of apps I removed with RM. They are white text that has been crossed out. When I click on one, i.e Asphalt 5 3.1.5 my choices are Un-Install! and Delete. Backup! and Freeze! are not highlighted, and nowhere do I see "Restore". Is this because I have the free version and I need to buy the full version to get restore capability?
The free version only limitation is for 1 backup...do you see a smiley face next to it? if so then ti is backed up and all you gotta do is click on it and Restore should be there.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)