View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:02 PM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2.1 update 2 (sept 16, 2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
Didn't you make backups before removing them? like say with titanium?
I ran TB on the whole system as soon as I installed it. Then I used Rot Manager to remove the unwanted programs. At the bottom of the list of backed up apps in TB is the list of apps I removed with RM. They are white text that has been crossed out. When I click on one, i.e Asphalt 5 3.1.5 my choices are Un-Install! and Delete. Backup! and Freeze! are not highlighted, and nowhere do I see "Restore". Is this because I have the free version and I need to buy the full version to get restore capability?