View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 04:26 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I am running the same ROM and have no problems at all. Everything is working great! It is so weird that so many people have so many different problems while others do not. I love the 9/13 GTX but will also try NRG's latest today. I send long SMS' often and they are always received.
personally i don't think it's the rom i think it's a setting or a cab that's been installed after the fact that's causing him to have that issue, i never have that issue either.