View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 02:32 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Funny you should mention that because when I got my TP2, the tech at the store took the sim card out and was going to put it in a box behind the counter. I asked him what he was doing and he told me that I wouldn't need it. I told him that since it came with the phone, I probably would and I really didn't want to buy a new one if I traveled out of the country. After a bit of persistence, he gave it back to me.

So, if this is common, then that may be why a few people don't have sim cards. Doesn't make sense why they would want to keep it.

David
sell to their buddies...if that were me... i'd walk into the nearest sprint store & not walk out without one for free! interesting Dave!
This post has been thanked 1 times.