View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 01:56 PM
sly
VIP Member

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Also, try the start menu removal, if you don't like it, run this cab & 20 seconds later, everything is back to normal. EASY!! You guys burn ROMs & don't want to try this??? :>)) too funny :<)) it's 10 times as easy as ROM burning!!
UNDO STARTMENU REPLACEMENT (15+ MB more RAM)
Restore Start menu.cab in "HOW TO" link bottom of signature line
Well, looks like you guys started a ruckus with this whole Start Menu replacement talk! According to NRG's tweets, the next ROM is gonna have the option of a less memory-hogging Start Menu. I was thinking about dabbling with it but guess I'll just sit tight for now

@TheMOster there will be a release today.. working on it as we speak.. I need to make it as user friendly as possible. Thats my style.. 1 minute ago via Digsby in reply to TheMOster

@nixel2007 the start menu will look like the start menu in 6.1

Well so far, the Leo saved a whopping 60 megs by taking out the Start Menu. That's crazy... Testing on the Rhodium now. 24 minutes ago via Digsby

--------
EDIT: Wow, my 100th post! Kinda surprised, I didn't think I've made that many postings. OK, guess it's time to slow down!

Last edited by sly; 09-17-2010 at 02:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.