View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 07:33 AM
Johnny.Bravo
nous défions

Johnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIPJohnny.Bravo is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Protection Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jok3sta View Post
Do you see any signs of damage to the phone when you take off the case? thats my biggest issue with buying a hard case..
No damage at all. I took the case off this morning and looked at it and it looks perfect. One thing I did notice is that dust had collected around the inside of the top piece and therefore also around the bezel ring around the screen. I cleaned them both and the phone still looks perfect. No scratches, nothing. Of course, the dust is a product of my work place, so it didn't surprise me when I saw it. I live in Florida a stone's throw from the beach and sand is an issue everywhere here. Plus I spend a lot of time at work outside with my phone in my pocket. Most people will probably not have this problem.

I might still order the Seidio Surface just to compare, but all in all this case is really great.