View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:35 AM
docnas
Regular 'Geeker

docnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardocnas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre/Post ROM flash tasks+Backup/restore, Start 2 Finish Guide+Android*ENERGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

3. Increase your internet speed Tip TOuch PRo Tested - xda-developers there's a lot of discussion about bandwidth & negative.. but it does allow web pages to load faster (due to more channels @ same time (not bandwidth).
SH4Ys Raphael Net Speed Boost.CAB
It's logically not suppose to speed up anything other than web browsing... but my eyes are telling me a very different story!! liquid browsing! "This tweak improves browser pipelining."...
Another one: Raphael Net Speed Boost.CAB
People are reporting speed doubling!! Mine has browsing for sure.. you thought OC was something? Now add this!!!!!
For Opera, double these: xda-developers - View Single Post - Increase your internet speed Tip TOuch PRo Tested

**I've been doing this on my laptop for a LONG time: Use DNS 4.2.2.2 & 4.2.2.1
call me dense but im not really getting it do we download both cabs and install them? or are they the same thing and only 1 needs to be installed?? Also that last link to the thread on XDA do we have to manually enter those registry edits or is that wht the cabs are for?And whats that about the DNS ?

HTC Universal-->Imate Jam(HTC Magician)-->Imate K-jam(HTC Wizard)-->HTC Mogul-->Touch Pro-->Touch Pro 2-->wonder what the next windows phone is going to be ??
This post has been thanked 1 times.