View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 12:13 AM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Hello, thank you for the fast replies. I put a sim card (the sprint one) and now tethering works again!!! Thank you Whotahn
I have had the GTX 24634, not sure why, I tried the cookie energy first, then this one came out, and wanted to try this one too. I don't remember well but I think I had more ram on the cookie energy 21*** from Sept 4. GTX has been running for 6 days. Crashed about once a day, gets slow sometimes, so I just reboot (easy now with the hole). I thought I would give you all smart people (including the Chef) some feedback. I turn off the automatic weather updates and have no idea how to use twitter, (not even sure what it is actually), battery life is average, but I have frequent access to a charger (either on the computer, car or nightstand).
I am going to try cleanram as Kiowa suggested, thank you. (do you go surfing there by the way?).
This is kind of unrelated, how do you load your avatars? I get an empty box and a link that doesn't work that says "do not use avatar" and find no way to fix it or load one.
Thanks & Thanked for the feedback! & U have to have 50 posts before u can load a custom avatar
This post has been thanked 2 times.