View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:52 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 09/15 New Kernel fixes in-call volume and speakerphone

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
I just saw that today. Anyone here have rhods who can confirm those errors?

If you do please test it out and let me know. We are moving so fast on the Rhod that we forget the kernel changes we make can break other devices. So far no one reported this on the irc chat, so this is the first time im hearing about it.
Referring to this
Quote:
TOPA100: does not work the microphone during a call unless you press the volume button
Not the same on my RHOD400. In-call mic worked just fine, but when the speakerphone was turned on the mic didn't work whatsoever. This is status-quo tho... There's that make a call in WinMo first workaround tho.

In reference to these
Quote:
Rhod210: No incoming call mic sound
RAPH100: sound fix works but I can confirm it breaks incoming call mic -- other party cannot hear anything (fixed phone type)
blackstone: no incoming sound, mic no sound
Incoming call mic was just fine for me - again, w/o speakerphone. All sound out of the speakers were just fine tho.

Last edited by arrrghhh; 09-16-2010 at 11:00 PM.