View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 10:33 PM
3matthew3
PPCGeeks Regular

3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular3matthew3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
You read my mind. I was going to ask if there was a screenshot and there you have it...
Thanks...and thanked.

David
Yeah, actually looks and works really slick and responsive. If you pretty much just follow those instructions from that post mentioned earlier, it's a pretty cut and dry installation.

basically adjust Arkswitch field, install QuickMenu, run start menu remover, install X-button cab... other registry setting mentioned just brings back your windows icon in the lower left corner... otherwise you just have your two soft keys widely spaced at the bottom. Took me a total of 10 minutes to free up a ton of ram and have a pretty nifty start menu.

*other handy step to do from that post is download the Control Panel shortcuts and unzip the file and copy the folder ControPanel_shotcuts to \windows\start menu\Programs.

Then after softreset you will have all the control panel settings in quick menu in the folder ControPanel_shotcuts.

Or you can add the settings you want as quicklinks in cookie quicklinks.

let me know your thoughts if you check it out...
This post has been thanked 4 times.