View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 09:58 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Pre/Post ROM flash tasks+Backup/restore, Start 2 Finish Guide+Android*ENERGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovingHDTV View Post
you link to: Official Favorite cabs Thread
does not work. I"m trying to find the hypnotic tellme cab.
thanks, dave
Fixed, THANKS. Please see the thread again,
1. Click search & put in your above search terms: (use the exact cab I have listed in my startup cabs) (which returns nothing.. ha!) OK, sometimes people change their user name or get banned from PPCGeeks..???? Just use #2 this time.
2. Click on the Voice (MSVC), Bing, Tellme Link (from my signature line) & you'll have your hands full & a cab :>))
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
GREAT thread my friend!!! If someone is still confused after this thread then maybe they need to stay in a wheelchair & live in a "special" community LOL Keep up the good work man!!!
Love your quote.. yea, that guy tends to flame all threads... ignore..
Quote:
Originally Posted by isangmahal View Post
Thank you for your amazing guide! It made customizing everything so easy. What settings did you use to overclock your TP2 by any chance? I'm interested in knowing what setting to use that doesn't sacrifice too much battery life for performance.
See my cab list at the very bottom:
Msm7kCpuSpeed_v2.cab
* these next three set some reg edits for you... I renamed them with a z in front to get them to load last on sushimi restore.
Msm7k_No_SODonCalls_SetPhoneSleepZero.cab
Msm7k_Set_CheckTimeTo20.cab
Msm7k_Set2minDelayBootTime.cab
SD
SetCpuSpeed-1.0d.cab

I've used OCT primarily when using driod as it's easy to clock down or turn off w/o reboot, but (personally) IMHO... not knocking OCT... all the dynamic clocking makes it too jumpy for me... but I probably don't have all the setting right?? What I have above works phenomenal for me, no SODs, why fix it if it works...

Last edited by teradog; 09-16-2010 at 11:18 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.