View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 03:58 PM
Karl
N00b

Karl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIPKarl is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Karl Send a message via Yahoo to Karl Send a message via Skype™ to Karl
Re: What kernel are people using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brybo86 View Post
I'm running OMJ's Deodexed v3.1 w/1.40 PRI and have been having issues with kernels. I have tried King's BFS9, CFS8, BFS8, Netarchy's 4.19BFS, 4.18BFS. They seem the run ok immediately after flashing them but within 30 minutes my battery feels like it is ready to fry eggs. The phone gets hot and will hang when trying to perform tasks, it will sometimes complete them if i give it a minute or so but sometimes the only fix it is to reboot(which can usually be done without pulling the battery) I am currently flashing netarchy's 4.18 cfs and will let you know how it goes. I am not using setcpu in any way and have uninstalled it completely. Is it possible that these kernels are not compatible with OMJ? What is the best stable kernel for OMJ v3.1? Thanks
im on OMJ Deo 3.1 using king #9 with no issues

from what i know both versions on king 8 lag
bfs #6 is sold you can give that one a try

and make sure you wipe before you flash kernel when going from king to netarchys kernel

"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence."