View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 02:19 PM
cganesh75
PPCGeeks Regular

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: <BS> 5.2.23136 | Proj_BS | Crusader |TI|Sense|20183025| UC_Net | Sep-10 </BS>

i flashed to this rom couple of days ago. i am using the latest cookie. I have 1 issue and 1 question.

1. how do make oct_gui run on startup? meaning if i restart the phone, the overclock setting goes away. is there a way to make it into startup?

2. sometimes i notice that the phone ends up in the landscape mode and when i unlock the device and go to the home screen, the bottom half of the screen is black. meaning the quicklinks section of the home screen is gone.. i still have the task bar where the windows icon is etc.. but i dont have the quick links or the tabs. when i click on the windows icon, it takes me to the settings page where i see the whole page.. only way to get it back to where it was is by doing the "re-sense".. I disabled the landscape mode this afternoon, so far i hvaent seen this issue.. but will keep you updated.. is anybody having the same problem?