View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 01:36 AM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Well bluetooth seems to be a flavor today so heres my 2 cents.

First off I never go back to previous rom because the usual issues are never that bad, and there is always a new rom around the corner . Having said, I am going back to the 24xxx roms for 3 reasons.

1. The bluetooth worked perfect on both the 24 release's. I have not had the real serous BT issues some have had, but 2-4 sec. delays on hangup were common and having to double click to hang up was common. I have 3 bluetooths and they all have the same issues with 23xxx (blueparrot, plantronic, Jawbone). Plus I stream audio into my stereo from BT. In other word I use bluetooth about 10 hours a day.

2. The battery life was actually better with the 24 than the latest 23.

3. The 10 second dim issue was fixed on the 24 roms.

I sent NRGZ a text on the bluetooth differece between 23 and 24, maybe it will help him narrow down the problem. (of course I will probably hear from all those whom the 24 roms made no diff what so ever, lol)
This post has been thanked 1 times.