View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 10:22 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

just wanted to clear up on the bootsplash issue a bit. we will start by saying theress 3 splash screens after boot; 1splash (1st one that can only be changed by flashing nbh) 2splash (which is the animated gif) 3splash (which is the welcomehead). my issue is with 2splash (you had it as a shark w/ sharkie rom on bottom of screen) which didnt look like a gif to me, dont know if there was supposed to be a animation or not to that 1. but whats the name of that file? thats the 1 that didnt change using jdm???icon changer using my own gif, so now i get no 2splash but im sure if i set it to default it would be fine. im not sure if the app looks for a certain file name to overwrite but it doesnt seem like its finding it either way. i could as well look threw windows\ and find it then know the name but i figured i ask cause it seemed easy enough, didnt think it was gonna get confusing.

noticed google maps wasnt the latest (4.1.1?) dont know if anything worthy. i dont ever use rotation apps since i found the key to rotate on button press using keybrd config., so i dont understand the reason 4 2 in this rom, maybe 1 does sumthing the other cant? the only gripe (im only 1 person w/ his own opinion an also realize this is not my rom, so take it as a grain of salt;did i say that saying right?) but anyways it the loaded apps, i use resco file (now 8.10 but i have to install by cab and you have a resco, total commander and stock file ex.. just seems it could be cut down to just the stock file ex. or even w/ total com. i also use midomi music id (v2.3 also has to install by cab but i just install over top yours but it never asks to uninstall previous (rom version) prolly cause its in rom, lol. that "other" browser ucweb? im sure its great for sum but 3 browsers are alot, i would just stick to stock ie and whatever version opera you see best fit. also noticed ther is no htc wifi router butreplaced w/ wmwifirouter (have to pay or its a old version, limited?) i normally use stock but i have v2.0 to try but agian i would have to install on top. those are the 1's on top my head but all im trying to say you could free up alot of storage space a leave the user w/ a bit more space (i could install apps to storage card but i actually like all apps to device and leave my card for game apps, music, movies and cab an theme cabs)

dont read into my post the wrong way, just sum thouughts or ideas...