View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 06:22 PM
kyderr
Regular 'Geeker

kyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on repkyderr is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 14| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

I can reproduce the BT Problem consistantly. I have a Uconnect system in my Dodge and a Motorola H375. The problem is that SOMETIMES, not all the time, the phone will not hang up. I know the phone gets the command, as I have noticed that when I request to hang up, the signal strength drops to zero and then comes back. This is what I assume to be an attempt to hang up, but for some reason, the phone won't let go. Then the phone attempts to connect via data, but since it's already got a phone mode call going, it throws a #777 Error. That's it in a nutshell. I have other HTC windows mobile devices, and they do not have this problem. What others have said that other 6.5.x devices don't have it either.
Hope that helps NRG. I'd be willing to test too. I can get a spare TP2 that I can play with.