View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:10 PM
L21Matt
PPCGeeks Regular

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt
Re: 09.14.10 Update**VINdows Phone**(Sense 2018).No RSS.No CFC.No LZX.No BL.No LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
9.14 much better then 9.12 and all my previous 5.x-chts
Hehehe, I'm trying your new pluto rom. I like the new folders lol, and it seems fast, but I'm not a fan of 6.5.X in general, so i'll prolly go back to your 8-25 neo, or back to the stock 6.1 rom lol.

I'm trying to take some cooking lessons, but it;s quite confusing... I was able to build a half a$$ed rom lol... fml... i'm so good at cooking the smoke alarm is even cheering me on!

{rant}
My phone seems so picky and all roms from all cooks and even stock ones will freeze and crash after a few days... . And since i didn't buy my phone from a corporate Sprint store... I'm outta luck with a replacement, according to Sprint.. And HTC offered to take it for 3 weeks to "fix" it and leave me phoneless... blah to smart phones! They are all dumb. Dumb phones are the smart ones.. They don't crash LOL
{/rant}