View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 03:39 AM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtomaso View Post
Wow. Sorry to have disturbed you.

Sometimes we fall into the land of assumption and that's never a good place to be. First of all, I did not ask for any assistance. I merely asked if anyone had noticed if there was any change with the new rom. As a general note of interest, I flash almost every time NRG releases a new rom.

I looked on ebay for a blank sim card. The cheapest I found was almost $15 after shipping. I might explain that after my wife left me for the best man at our wedding, I pay almost 20k a year in child support. However, that too would be venturing in to the land of assumption.

It just seems silly to purchase something that might be fixed before it even arrives at my home.
Hard times, believe me I know all about them. Theres nothing wrong with asking about a ROM because if it has the same issue ur having now then why bother... U can save time if u have better things to do. I totally understand where ur coming from and Im sure there r a few other users that do also.

We all need to be a little more patient with each other before we go off and disrespect another user whether we like what they post or not. Keep ur words kind & respectful AT ALL TIMES because u never know when u will have to eat them.
This post has been thanked 2 times.