View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 12:31 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
please...anyone else? all these new ROMs and i'm stuck on the shipped version FOREVER....i may have to get a new phone a year early just to get back to custom ROMs.

has anyone else heard of such a thing? heard of a fix?!

marvin
thought you were the one i suggested try the SD unlock... been 1/2 year, fuzzy memory, but thought I had to unlock from SD card... did you try?

Oh yea... there was another trick (for sprint)... HA... LOL now I remember... You need to DL & flash an older stock ROM, then unlock...(should work for Verizon also) then you can flash new ROMs.. that hosed a LOT of people...

*edit*
You can flash all you want within the stock ROM's, but you have to unlock to flash outside of them. Flashing an older ROM gets you to the level the hspl unlocker was built to unlock...

LET ME KNOW IF IT WORKED PLEASE (so I can add that old trick to the HOW TO faq)

Last edited by teradog; 09-15-2010 at 12:58 AM.