View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:20 PM
gTen
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Official Samsung Battery Performance Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle View Post
Another thing I noticed is that my phone is not sleeping, so I'm pretty sure that's the main cause of the battery drain as well. So I wonder what's making my phone not sleep or is there an app that will force my phone to sleep?
If your phone is not sleeping, some app must be keeping it awake..either way juice defender will help lower energy consumption.

My guess the reason for issues with battery life in general is right now we got a crappy radio which is weak..so it requires more effort/energy to get towers...once samsung fixes this i think it will improve in general...for now though you can get juice defender which kills 3g and uses 1x while phone is off.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
This post has been thanked 2 times.