View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 09:27 PM
allusion
N00b
Threadstarter

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Allusion's Windows Ultimate Black & Blue Theme - Help With Build & Design Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
Ok, let me throw my two cents in. I have images for a TB that Seesser and I are/were working on. You will not be able to get animation for charging, I do have a reg edit that Ovi at XDA shared with everyone in his Ovi Windroid TB. It makes the image in the charge icon slot "blink" to give it a charging animation of sorts, but only one image on and off during the charging.

i thank you for the item post, but i'm not looking for parts yet, i want to get a full design done before going to build stage, from what i have seen when you have stack after stacks of added changes it tends to make the phone buggy and some are not compatible with each other. plus the added effect of slower performance from so many things running at once

i was really hoping on a good charge status setup since the phone on its own default does show a animated charge with 5 different changing icons, no charge, 1 bar (25%), 2 bar (50%), 3 bar (75%), 4 bar (100% full)
so i was figuring it wouldn't be that big of a challenge but I guess I was wrong lol

thank you again for the info and the item, hope to have all you great rom & app makers help me out along the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamilalw View Post
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE HELP!!! Someone, anyone!! I have an HTC Touch that I needed to turn back on. I decided to switch it to Metro Pcs. I had no problem following all the instructions on the many forums I researched. And I was even successful enough to get to the setting up process (when you dial *22.
But all the reps keep asking me for a different serial number than the one that is posted on my phone.
I tried to download CDMA Workshop, QPST and Houdini, neither of which would work because I have a MAC!!!

This is soooo frustrating... because I've been looking for these programs that would be compatible with my Mac OS system.

Can ANYBODY help???

--Hopeless Hack
and jamilalw please make your own post, your thing has nothing to do with mine, i'm sorry your having trouble but your own form will get you more help than randomly posting in other peoples forms