View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I really hope MightyMike releases something, I am stuck with my TP2 for another year before I am eligible for an upgrade.
Actually it's an unwritten secret that Verizon allows smartphone users to upgrade their phone after one year (even if they're on a two-year contract). You can call into their call center to request it and most, if not all reps will honor it. They just don't advertise it for obvious reasons.

I'm in the same boat as you on upgrade dates. But I fully expect to grab a new device at the one year mark...

...and unless things change, I'll be picking up this beast when it drops before Christmas