View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 04:08 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [8/30] FIXED NOISE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daveman77 View Post
Wow! I'm pretty speechless. Amazing work guys. Android is looking good! One question. I work at a Sprint store and have access to a cellbrite. I want to transfer my contacts from the windows side to android. What android phone should I select as the target phone? Thanks!
Contact transfer most likely will not work since USB functionality is not working yet (aside from charging)

I strongly recommend signing up for a gmail account if you dont already have one and using the stock google sync app... it works exactly as you would expect it to and is by far the easiest contact transfer solution.

Best... Member... Ever...