View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:46 PM
Longview
PPCGeeks Regular

Longview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLongview is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ 21909/23569 - 90mb Free RAM! ☼Quickest, Most Customizable Mani

Also, if you are hoping for more changes - more often - then I sure hope you opened up your wallet and gave a donation or two along the way.
That is the only real incentive Big has to keep delivering us new features and fixes.

I recently posted to these forums a game that I wrote. I released it for free, with the hope that if people liked it they would be willing to donate a buck or two for my efforts (much like BIG does with his ROMS). At this point in time while I have had over 90 downloads only 1 person even bothered to hit the THANKS button. I was in the middle of writing a new game, but after seeing how stingy people were with even saying "Thank You", I wont be in a hurry to finish it.

I am sure guys like Big look at it in the same manner. No one says thanks. No one donates. Humps like Siff basically are praying for his demise. Why should he bust his butt to get us a new release?

Sorry - had to vent.
Thanks again for looking after us Big!
This post has been thanked 3 times.