View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 03:36 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Wow Look at my download speed omg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihateu View Post
yeah man i tried all ready....they say they say its cause my apartments are made out of stucco.whatevedr at this point im done trying to deal with em.the funny thing is mmy mom lives right down the street and she has a stick built house,no signal there either thought it was my phone but my cuzzin has the same phone and it dont work at my house either wtf! wonder if theres any1 that knows if changing radios will (REALLY)make a difference?
oh hell where do you live or did i miss that? there getting hd3 wp7 nov. 17th and i was thinking of going to them.