View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 04:10 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlee83 View Post
LOL i thought you could. I thought our phones could be put on any of the providers... ATT, verizon, sprint, tmobile. We just have to unlock it or whatever. Plus all the providers carry this phone why couldnt we?
Heck, there's so much going on these days... I do know this: It still doesn't work as a replicator.. held down the voice command key (send button hold) & asked it for a Vulcan dinner & no go! LOL

Yea, we can do GSM due to putting in SIM, but don't think we can jump on Verizon! :>)) (as of this posting.. wait another hour someone will figure that out... who knows, search again maybe they already have!)

Last edited by teradog; 09-14-2010 at 04:30 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.