View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 02:23 AM
mabru2001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i wonder if anyone has pm'd NRG about this issue with those roms? I'm still wondering if a custom task bar will correct the issue, seems to me that if you really want to get it fixed you would try a custom task bar to see if it fixes the issue, at least then we would know if it's something with the way he has the rom task bar set or what, probably the last time i will post on this task bar issue because i have said the same thing over and over and no ones reported back on the custom task bar yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
1-To change Increment. Download, install, Check "Don't round percentage "
02_nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab

2- If 1 doesn't work, uncheck the box and Try this: Dark Ninja DesireTaskbar WM6.5.x V2 + % Battery.cab

both cabs found in Paperclip.
PS: After each install, Soft reset. And when you change someting, Soft reset as well.
Well nuebattery did not fix it, but the custom taskbar did. I was really a fan of the original NRG taskbar though.

A new issue, I am using S2P with my bluetooth headphones. Before flashing to the sep9 rom it worked perfectly. Now when I use my BT headphones and use the play and pause buttons, my screen turns on and minimizes S2P and the buttons dont play or pause. I have both "override WMP remote" and "save WMP reg keys" options on in S2P. Anyone else using S2P with BT want to chime in?
This post has been thanked 1 times.