View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 12:05 AM
DatBoiDame
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by quickstang View Post
Not that i'm aware of. I do have my email to be received when it arrives, and then weather to update every hour, and then RSS every 4hrs.

Every other thing listed in the taskmanager seems to be just stuff that runs all the time and nothing out of the ordinary. I can try to set my email to sync like every few hours and my RSS and weather higher, but again that's only 2x for the RSS to update and 8x for the weather. Shouldn't drop 50%.

Right now i'm setting at 86% at 4:26pm and had a 100% charge at 2:30pm. Sent 2 texts, a call for 2min and that's it. My backlight is even pretty dim.

So now it's 10:44pm and I have 68% from my 100% charge at 2:30. So that's a little over 8hrs and much better than my drop from the phone being in the basement. I do think the reception has something to do with it because nothing has changed. In fact I have had the screen on more times cause I am awake and not asleep yet with the phone just setting there.

We'll give it a shot one more time tonight and see what happens. I'll try to get the charge to 100% if possible.
Yeah u do have a point, I would play with the settings a little until u find that sweetspot that works for u