View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC EVO 2.2 Custom ROM v3.1 | FroYo 3.26.651.6 | *Updated 8/30/10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
here is the link to SteelH deoxed base rom:
♠♠♠[ROM]♠♠♠ UPDATED 9/8 Froyo 2.2, v3.28.651.6 │Rooted│ DeOdexed RevF1 - xda-developers
hope this helps, but I remember you need to find a sweet spot with SetCPU, and it will be king kernel that is built off the stock one
Well if that is using a kernel that requires Set CPU then IMHO I'd suggest using the leaked OTA with the NEW stock kernel as the base and let users flash the kernel of their choosing. The new stock kernel is extremely strong on battery life but is not modded so fps is capped.
Odexed version here:
Download: Stock Rooted 3.28.651.1 OTA update.zip

Dedexed here:
[ROM] Stock_rooted_OTA 3.28.651.1-deodexed - xda-developers

That being said King's #9 without Set CPU is awesome for me.

Welcome "back" Bro!

Last edited by iknowsquat; 09-13-2010 at 09:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.