View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 08:17 PM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Problems with Weather-

My initial thoughts were maybe you were time traveling, but according to the movie The Time Travelers Wife, when you travel you're nekked and don't "bring" anything with you, so I'd have to assume the TP2 didn't go with you if you were traveling. That being said, and since you've already hard resetted, maybe try the Task 29 Ziggy cooked up and maybe try reflashing the stock 6.5 or even the 6.1 and then the 6.5. My weather was a little funky the past week in CT, but didn't put me on the West Coast, and according to a couple of the guys at the Sprint stores here and a regional manager yesterday morning, they're tweaking towers all over the country for 4g service and upgrades, so maybe that's it.